What does it mean to be a franchise?
JOIN PEOPLEPRO. WE ARE FRANCHISING!!
PeoplePro is a social impact consulting firm with a deeply ingrained ‘can do’ spirit. Visionary zeal and a motivation to transform people to benefit society have seen the company grow by leaps and bounds. 10 successful years after inception, PeoplePro started franchising in 2010 and has been expanding to different parts of the country and even international markets.
We associate with new partners who are interested in taking this revolutionary business to their city by providing a permit to use our products, training them and hand holding them to success for a defined fee and royalty. Our success has been in offering opportunities that are a WIN for all – our partners and their clients.
If interested in becoming a partner with PeoplePro please click the button below and provide your details; you will receive a call back from our business team.
As a social impact consulting firm, PeoplePro encourage social entrepreneurs to stand up and make a difference in their communities. Our programs are catalysts for social change that is sustained by creating Agents of Change. Our social impact initiatives are implemented through a network of partners.
We forge partnerships to introduce and implement our products in different regions of the world. We follow an Authorised Training Partner model – A partnership fee is paid to PeoplePro and the partner gets exclusive client rights to market and implement PeoplePro products.
INNOVATIVE FRANCHISE SUPPORT
- Helping in setting up business and recruitment•
- Training, training and more training•
- Hand holding to ensure success
- Experienced people overseeing the business
- A foolproof and proven sales model
- On-site & off-site support
- Support on all functional departments
- Should be currently running a business or have very good exposure to business methods and creative marketing ideas
- Should have exposure towards operations management
- Should have a good financial background and investment capabilities
- Should have leadership skills
- Should have excellent knowledge of the market and contacts in the designated markets